Contribute Your Best Work for Bloggers Community
Want to contribute an article to the blogging community in the world? Before you submit a guest post here, read this guidelines post to ensure your post get approved.
I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog and showcase in front of a wide audience.
The purpose is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talent and give back something to the community.
How can you become a contributor?
- Head over to the homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write the content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for bloggers community.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept an article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging Tips, Tools, Marketing and everything that you can think of.
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Entrepreneurship- Running an online business.
- Make money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing and inbound marketing.
- “How to” and listified article.
- SEO Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- Art of living, Motivational, Inspirational topics.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: I respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for my audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food, and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot Video: Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Allan Mantaring Youtube channel. Just create a video and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow return backlinks to your blogs. You will get a chance to build a brand of yourself by contributing a quality post.
- Copyright: I respect everyone work. In case I found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts. Also by submitting a post, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to Contribute your post?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit the article to [email protected] ( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained). If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss topic before submitting by sending an eMail to [email protected]